Monday, March 23, 2009

Harrison Hot Springs

Oh what a wonderful husband i have!
On saturday Shane planned a little get a way for just him and I to go and stay over night at Harrison Hot springs.
This was our first night spending it with out Cadence since she has been born.
My mom was up so i knew she was in good hands but i was still very nervous.
Here are a few pictures where we stayed.

This is a picture of the outside of the resort. It's about 1.5 hours from our house. We go boating in the lake there every summer. It's Beautiful!

This is a picture of our hotel room. When you open the sliding glass door you walked out to the Adult pool!

This is the Adult pool. It was so wonderful to sit in!!! I wish it was in my back yard!

These are pictures of the outside pools. There were 3 outdoor pools and 2 inside. It was heaven. Oh and the best part was on sunday morning Shane had booked me a full body massage in the spa!!!

It was such a relaxing trip, even at first when i was uptight the hot pools, drinks and spa's melted my worries away and we had a great time!!!

1 comment:

Becky ♥ said...

I'm so glad you guys got to do this. It looks like a beautiful place. Cadence is very lucky to have you as parents :)